|If you are currently enrolled in one of my classes, you can log onto the Blackboard system to access course materials. If you are a business owner and would like to collaborate with my students on a class project, please use the "Contact Yuping " page to send me a message.|
Key aspects of my teaching philosophy are:
- Preparing students for a successful career in business and success in life.
- Emphasis on analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Active learning through illustrative examples, case studies, in-classroom activities, and outside-classroom active learning activities.
- Integrating hands-on experience through collaborative projects with real businesses. Using technology effectively to enhance learning.
Since joining ODU, I have developed and taught a wide variety of courses at different levels and via both traditional classroom and distance learning. These courses include:
- MKTG450: Marketing on the Internet (undergraduate, regular classroom and Teletechnet)
- MKTG451: Advanced Marketing on the Internet (undergraduate)
- MKTG407: Marketing Research (undergraduate, regular classroom and Teletechnet)
- MKTG403: Advertising (undergraduate, regular classroom and Teletechnet)
- MKTG402: Consumer Behavior (undergraduate)
- MKTG650: Marketing on the Internet (MBA)
- MKTG660: Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications (MBA)
- MKTG802: Current Issues and Topics in Marketing (doctoral seminar)
Besides these courses, I have supervised several Internet marketing-related independent studies (undergraduate and MBA). I have also participated in the development of the following new courses:
- Database Marketing (MBA)
- Integrated Marketing Communications (MBA)
- Consumer Behavior (doctoral seminar).